Posted - 04/06/2009 : 06:46:32 AM
| TITLE 56: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT SECURITY
SUBCHAPTER d: COLLECTION AND REFUND
PART 2790 COLLECTION OF UNEMPLOYMENT CONTRIBUTIONS
The General Assembly's Illinois Administrative Code database includes only those rulemakings that have been permanently adopted. This menu will point out the Sections on which an emergency rule (valid for a maximum of 150 days, usually until replaced by a permanent rulemaking) exists. The emergency rulemaking is linked through the notation that follows the Section heading in the menu.
SUBPART A: GENERAL PROVISIONS
* Section 2790.1 Collection Remedies The Same For Contributions And Payment In Lieu Of Contributions
* Section 2790.5 When Collection In Jeopardy, Payment Period Shortened
* Section 2790.10 Cases When Collection May Be Deferred
* Section 2790.15 Contributions Of Less Than $1.00 Deemed Paid
* Section 2790.20 No Refund Of Contributions Deemed Paid
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 1400, 1401, 1402, 1404, 1405, 1700, and 1701 of the Illinois Unemployment Insurance Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1983, ch. 48, pars. 550, 551, 552, 554, 555, 610 and 611).
SOURCE: Adopted as 56 Ill. Adm. Code 700: Subpart A at 6 Ill. Reg. 3858, effective March 31, 1982; recodified to 56 Ill. Adm. Code 2790: Subpart A at 8 Ill. Reg. 19421.